Gaming Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Freaks

The site for all who like gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

i am SO PISSED OFF!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DevilBoY

i am SO PISSED OFF!!! Empty
PostSubject: i am SO PISSED OFF!!!   i am SO PISSED OFF!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 7:09 am

No one is giving Sony a chance. DMC went to 360, now Acecombat 6. The whole f**king world pro 360. Now i have to get a console i don't like just to play my FAVORITE GAMES!!

There is no point in the PS3 anymore because developers are concentrated on making money than delivering to their promises.
Back to top Go down
Artkn

PostSubject: Re: i am SO PISSED OFF!!!   i am SO PISSED OFF!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 7:30 am

Because Sony couldn't live up to the hype.

I don't think the PS3 was bad, just poorly marketed.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Admin
Admin
Demyx

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: i am SO PISSED OFF!!!   i am SO PISSED OFF!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 9:24 am

Hmmm Well sony haven't really advertised the PS3 and then had its shipment delayed you can't blame people for buying other consols
Back to top Go down
https://gameingfreaks.niceboard.com
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: i am SO PISSED OFF!!!   i am SO PISSED OFF!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 10:48 am

360 came out a year ago and people compare it to PS3 at LAUNCH and make their decision based on the launch games. of course the 360 will be better since devs have had time to work with it. betcha PS3 will have some killer games which will make people go "oh dear i bought the wrong system". By that time it will be too late
Back to top Go down
Axel
Axel

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-03-18

PostSubject: Re: i am SO PISSED OFF!!!   i am SO PISSED OFF!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2007 8:18 am

The PS3's graphics are kickass. Ever seen Final Fantasy:Advent Children? They're about the same level as that... Meaning games will probably be much more enjoyable visually. A great storyline doesn't mean anything if the graphics mak you feel like throwing up.
Back to top Go down
http://exelix.deviantart.com/
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: i am SO PISSED OFF!!!   i am SO PISSED OFF!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 10:34 am

Thats it, after seeing the turn up for the PS3 release compared to the 360, i'll be getting a 360. PS3 generated max crowds of 100 people and 360 got 1000 people. 360 is the way to go now...
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Admin
Admin
Demyx

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: i am SO PISSED OFF!!!   i am SO PISSED OFF!!! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 10:54 am

See i disagree. Once intrest is raised in the PS3 then the game makers are bound to come back, and buying the 360 for 2 or 3 games is pretty dumb
Back to top Go down
https://gameingfreaks.niceboard.com
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: i am SO PISSED OFF!!!   i am SO PISSED OFF!!! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 10:23 am

I'll obviously get more, Tristan only has a few games and he got his last year
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: i am SO PISSED OFF!!!   i am SO PISSED OFF!!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 4:10 pm

Tristan (remembers now, he had HUNDREDS of xbox and ps2 games)

true, the ps3 doesnt seem at much different to the 360. The graphics of the 360 are already awesome, and the potential limit of the console is yet to be reached. It is definately possible to make some awesome, big and beautiful games on the 360, and its cheaper and more simple. Hence why most developers are probably switching.
Back to top Go down
Ostaran

PostSubject: Re: i am SO PISSED OFF!!!   i am SO PISSED OFF!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 12:00 pm

The main difference I have noticed is the price.
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: i am SO PISSED OFF!!!   i am SO PISSED OFF!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 5:28 am

But devs have still not fully utilised the PS3 IP so lets wait and see what happens in the next few years
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: i am SO PISSED OFF!!!   i am SO PISSED OFF!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 9:52 am

Yup, that goes for all consoles. Its fullest potential is usually discovered in its dying days.

(and easter is coming 'round the corner, how poectic)
Back to top Go down
Ostaran

PostSubject: Re: i am SO PISSED OFF!!!   i am SO PISSED OFF!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 9:53 am

There is nothing wrong with the graphics. I'm saying the graphics can only get so good before people stop noticing.

Last edited by on Mon Apr 02, 2007 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: i am SO PISSED OFF!!!   i am SO PISSED OFF!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 9:56 am

How many times have i heard that?

Very true though, graphics nowadays are already perfect to me.
Back to top Go down
Ostaran

PostSubject: Re: i am SO PISSED OFF!!!   i am SO PISSED OFF!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 9:57 am

I got a little angry at the graphics in Twilight Princess though. They were unbelievably bad.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: i am SO PISSED OFF!!!   i am SO PISSED OFF!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 9:59 am

Thats because it was essentially a port. Some areas of it were very pretty and artistic though.
Back to top Go down
Ostaran

PostSubject: Re: i am SO PISSED OFF!!!   i am SO PISSED OFF!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 9:59 am

I liked the lakes and the light gods.
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

Number of posts : 765
Wii Code : 5545 8127 8108 0332
Hobbies : Fun Stuff.
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: i am SO PISSED OFF!!!   i am SO PISSED OFF!!! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 9:32 pm

Ostaran wrote:
I got a little angry at the graphics in Twilight Princess though. They were unbelievably bad.
I thought they looked awesome, even from a technical perspective.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: i am SO PISSED OFF!!!   i am SO PISSED OFF!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 5:26 am

SUPER AWESOME COOL

True, i do agree. And the next zelda will only look even better!
Back to top Go down
Baird

Baird

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: i am SO PISSED OFF!!!   i am SO PISSED OFF!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 8:46 am

i hav seen the graphics 4 the ps3 and they looked cool, but i would say the same thing for xbox 360 cause i have a 360 and planning on gettin a ps3!!
Back to top Go down
Ostaran

PostSubject: Re: i am SO PISSED OFF!!!   i am SO PISSED OFF!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 10:05 am

in hyrule field the textures in the background were truly awful
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: i am SO PISSED OFF!!!   i am SO PISSED OFF!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 12:31 pm

If you are going to diss TP, then you might as well give it away along with your wii.

And you probably should miss out on the fun of OoT, cause the graphics in it are worse than the 360's
Back to top Go down
Baird

Baird

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: i am SO PISSED OFF!!!   i am SO PISSED OFF!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 1:47 pm

then why do you have it??
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

Number of posts : 765
Wii Code : 5545 8127 8108 0332
Hobbies : Fun Stuff.
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: i am SO PISSED OFF!!!   i am SO PISSED OFF!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 7:04 am

because some of us understand the gameplay>>>>>>>>graphics formula and therefore, know a great game when we see one.
I'd also like to point out grears of war had the best graphics of 2006--yes, even better then the ps3's games.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: i am SO PISSED OFF!!!   i am SO PISSED OFF!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 1:01 pm

better than half life 2? the faces in that game seem strikingly real, and thats in the demo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i am SO PISSED OFF!!!   i am SO PISSED OFF!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i am SO PISSED OFF!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Freaks :: Next Generation Consoles :: Play Station 3-
Jump to: