Gaming Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Freaks

The site for all who like gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The chasers war on everything

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DevilBoY

The chasers war on everything Empty
PostSubject: The chasers war on everything   The chasers war on everything Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 3:14 pm

Who saw the episode last night? I want to refer especially to the bit about the famous landmarks and the Americans.

Hint: They convinced people that the Leaning tower of Pizza was in Perth
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: The chasers war on everything   The chasers war on everything Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 7:28 am

Wow, did they really, thats sad. What else did they do last night?
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

Number of posts : 765
Wii Code : 5545 8127 8108 0332
Hobbies : Fun Stuff.
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The chasers war on everything   The chasers war on everything Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 7:48 am

So humiliating...-_-
Good thing most americans aren't THAT stupid. (I'm sure you know not to believe everything you see on TV.)
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: The chasers war on everything   The chasers war on everything Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 8:19 am

They also convinced them that Mt Rushmore is actually in Queensland, Great wall of china in Northern Territory, Taj Mahal in Alice Springs (and that Steve Irwin used to live there!)

Get the episodes HERE: http://www.abc.net.au/tv/chaser/war/vodcast/
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: The chasers war on everything   The chasers war on everything Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 9:39 am

Awesome, downloading immediantly!
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

PostSubject: Re: The chasers war on everything   The chasers war on everything Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 1:28 am

Watched the episode with it, look at the location. It looks very run-down; and they found what?--five people? I can gurentee at least 100 people were walking around in that area. It's alright if you believed it--being australian I'm sure you wouldn't know any better.
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: The chasers war on everything   The chasers war on everything Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 6:17 am

still funny though
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

PostSubject: Re: The chasers war on everything   The chasers war on everything Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 8:47 am

Yes, even I have to agree on that.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Admin
Admin
Demyx

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The chasers war on everything   The chasers war on everything Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 8:55 am

DmNt wrote:
Watched the episode with it, look at the location. It looks very run-down; and they found what?--five people? I can gurentee at least 100 people were walking around in that area. It's alright if you believed it--being australian I'm sure you wouldn't know any better.

How DARE U...LOL
Just cause we are a convict coloney.
Back to top Go down
https://gameingfreaks.niceboard.com
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: The chasers war on everything   The chasers war on everything Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 10:20 am

Is something wrong with dmnt's heart rate?
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

PostSubject: Re: The chasers war on everything   The chasers war on everything Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 8:31 pm

Yes it just jumped. You know what happens when it jumps, apollo. Sorry demyx, no hard feelings, my haert rate makes me an animal sometimes.
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: The chasers war on everything   The chasers war on everything Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 6:00 am

And the best thing is that i now have this episode on my psp
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: The chasers war on everything   The chasers war on everything Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 10:41 am

Oh well, downloading viddies from youtube atm
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: The chasers war on everything   The chasers war on everything Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 6:50 am

Did you see the last one with the survey on american people??
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: The chasers war on everything   The chasers war on everything Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 12:56 pm

Ive just noticed from past episodes that some of their stunts are rather....extreme.

One, approaching the prime minister with a chainsaw, two entering a shop dressed up like a thug.

People could get seriously harmed!

However the show is still hilarious Smile
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: The chasers war on everything   The chasers war on everything Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 1:43 pm

No it was entering a shop NORMALLY wearing a balaclava
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Admin
Admin
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The chasers war on everything   The chasers war on everything Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 11:49 am

DmNt wrote:
Yes it just jumped. You know what happens when it jumps, apollo. Sorry demyx, no hard feelings, my haert rate makes me an animal sometimes.

I was just joking dude... Most Aussies are ignorant.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: The chasers war on everything   The chasers war on everything Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 12:45 pm

HAHA, YOU GOT OWNED

i might watch 2nites episode, to see if the gov. will accept donations from al, Quada
Back to top Go down
M104

PostSubject: Re: The chasers war on everything   The chasers war on everything Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 12:47 pm

Who got owned?
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: The chasers war on everything   The chasers war on everything Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 12:52 pm

Your mum
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

PostSubject: Re: The chasers war on everything   The chasers war on everything Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 4:40 am

I was joking too demy, lol.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Admin
Admin
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The chasers war on everything   The chasers war on everything Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 11:33 am

Oh ok...
Back to top Go down
M104

PostSubject: Re: The chasers war on everything   The chasers war on everything Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 11:45 am

Don't spam.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: The chasers war on everything   The chasers war on everything Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 12:04 pm

SPAM IS NOT YUMMY!

Sushi is though, nice and ricey
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

PostSubject: Re: The chasers war on everything   The chasers war on everything Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 12:48 am

Sushi's gross.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The chasers war on everything   The chasers war on everything Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The chasers war on everything
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Freaks :: Entertainment :: T.V-
Jump to: