Gaming Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Freaks

The site for all who like gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Avendeso

Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance   Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 2:33 pm

Then this should lead them to admitting more sinister truths.

Now now david, stop taunting the members. There are other, and better ways of using renewable sources. Its just a matter of which suits best. Water tanks may be useless in Australia while they are wonderful for NZlanders.

Germany is doing a great job as the leading country. (in using renewable sources not world power that is)
Back to top Go down
I love f

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance   Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 2:35 pm

Solar power is a fantastic renewable source. And New Zealand has no water shortages. And get this through your head: Rainwater tanks are of not use in Australia. You are so clever apollo
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance   Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 2:46 pm

Sorry? Did i hear you say that in Alice Springs rainwater tanks were actually useful?

Apologies, im a little hard of hearing, you should know that!
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance   Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 7:26 am

Quote :
split the topic

You sure? ok ill do it, though the idiot will think is abuse <.<
Back to top Go down
I love f

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance   Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 10:19 am

I am smarter than you, idiot.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance   Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 11:25 am

who is?

God? well duuh, thats obvious.

And i wouldn't bother about you
Back to top Go down
I love f

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance   Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 11:27 am

Do you even know how wide the radiative zone inside our local star is?
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance   Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 11:31 am

OOooooOh, trying to be smart now idiot?

Define my weight in femtograms.
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance   Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 11:33 am

I love fucking shemales wrote:
Do you even know how wide the radiative zone inside our local star is?

Do we really want to know?
Back to top Go down
I love f

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance   Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 11:33 am

I don't know how much you weigh in any unit of measurement so that is impossible you fool.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance   Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 11:37 am

Therefore you are the dumbest prick ever.

heh, you dont even know what a femtogram is!
Back to top Go down
I love f

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance   Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 11:40 am

Yes.. it's a unit of measurement. 1.0 × 10^18 femtograms = 1 kg
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance   Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 11:42 am

YOU GOT TOLD8)
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance   Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 11:45 am

Googled of course.
( and thats wrong idiot, its one thousandth of a millionth of a millionth of a gram, i suppose you are just to dumb to count up the zero's now)

What was the longest year recorded in history?
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance   Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 11:46 am

huh?
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance   Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 11:52 am

I wouldnt expect you to know that.

I just proving that the idiot is an idiot. He just cant seem to get that into his head.
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance   Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 11:55 am

*sighs* thank god you didn't
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance   Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 11:58 am

Since the idiot chickened off, i might as well share the answer. The longest year in recorded history was 441 days
Back to top Go down
I love f

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance   Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 2:55 pm

I wasn't looking, I watched a movie with my shemale friend.

IDIOT

You google all of these things. I just express the fact that I know a lot about space.

Oh and back ontopic:
IM SUCH AN IDIOT!

Last edited by on Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance   Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 3:02 pm

google 'idiot', and you will discover your true purpose in life.

ok, googling radiative zone of local sun. All it says is "arktn is an idiot". Thats unfortunate.

Also, unfortunately you out of ideas it seems <.<

Last edited by on Fri Apr 27, 2007 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
I love f

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance   Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 3:05 pm

OH MY GOD I HATE MYSELF SOO BADD!!!
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance   Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 3:06 pm

You said you don't hate me before
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance   Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 3:07 pm

Thats annoying idiot, the super long post tactic is MINE
Back to top Go down
I love f

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance   Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 3:08 pm

Dont worry i unedited it so no one can see the crime i commited.

And Apollo is fixing my posts up, so don't take anything about me seriously.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance   Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 3:10 pm

I never took any of your posts seriously.

It looks as if your precious, precious reputation on this site is damaged <.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance   Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poor, poor dave thinks he can raindance
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Freaks :: Lounge :: Discussion-
Jump to: