Gaming Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Freaks

The site for all who like gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

More random stuff

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DmNt

DmNt

Number of posts : 765
Wii Code : 5545 8127 8108 0332
Hobbies : Fun Stuff.
Registration date : 2007-03-24

More random stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: More random stuff   More random stuff Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2007 1:04 am

Quote :
Can't you generalise? Or is it just american english?
You should consider more variables before you post your conclusion. One of the variables you could have easily figured-out is that it was early in the morning, and I had gotten little sleep; therefore, my heart rate was lower which in-turn, caused my brain to think slower. You assume I can't generalize (spelled with a "z" here in America) just because I was not able to do in this ONE situation. I can, however, and very easily in most cases. I'm not sure how my languistic accent--gammatically and phonetically--has anything to do with generalization, which is a common-sense class. In other words, people who can't generalize are people who do not posses enough expertise in the English Language to do such a task.
And no, I am not throwing a bunch of technical crap at you; this is all valid information that has been posted for the sole purpose of negating your own post, as I considered it--amongst my customs--rude.
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

More random stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: More random stuff   More random stuff Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 4:40 am

To me that is technical crap because i know nothing of when you are on, what time it is and how you are feeling of when you read it.
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

More random stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: More random stuff   More random stuff Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 4:55 am

so you just assume then? That's my point. Of course you don't know how I'm feeling etc...but you can at least put those into consideration.
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

More random stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: More random stuff   More random stuff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 5:12 am

Well i don't want to
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

More random stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: More random stuff   More random stuff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 7:30 am

None of us do, cause we usually have our issues to deal with.

Sorry dmnt, are you feeling sad right now?
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

More random stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: More random stuff   More random stuff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 7:43 am

nope, a little stressed about school, but not sad.
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

More random stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: More random stuff   More random stuff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 8:11 am

not as stressed as me. I've got a stupid RaVE essay, 1500 words, due last term and i haven't even started yet. I CAN'T WRITE ESSAYS!!!!1:( Sad
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

More random stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: More random stuff   More random stuff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 9:48 am

Haha, who is your teacher? I certainly dont hope its Mr. Chappell.

I thought we have those kinds of essays in history, 2000+ words :O
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

More random stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: More random stuff   More random stuff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 11:22 am

no, chappel is my teacher and he gave me a detention for throwing a SOFT pinecone into the ground
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

More random stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: More random stuff   More random stuff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 11:35 am

In the class? How unexpectly occurant. Your teacher is notoriously known to be very unpredictable <.<

Just hang in there!
Back to top Go down
I love f

More random stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: More random stuff   More random stuff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 11:36 am

Using big words are we now Apollo? Try to make sure they exist beforehand next time.
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

More random stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: More random stuff   More random stuff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 11:37 am

Apollo wrote:
In the class? How unexpectly occurant. Your teacher is notoriously known to be very unpredictable <.<

Just hang in there!

no, at the X-country carnival. We were throwing them at each other and my pinecone happened to be in the air (it missed) at the time when we were told to stop and i got dented
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

More random stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: More random stuff   More random stuff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 11:42 am

Oh wow! was it your first detention?

Let me count how many i got from Mr. Chappel..... 6 i think.

How i hated him back then!
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

More random stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: More random stuff   More random stuff Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 12:03 pm

no i've had two study supports and now 2 dents
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Admin
Admin
Demyx

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2007-03-17

More random stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: More random stuff   More random stuff Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 10:18 am

Y the hell, U should do your Homework.
Back to top Go down
https://gameingfreaks.niceboard.com
DevilBoY

More random stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: More random stuff   More random stuff Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 10:44 am

I do do my homework, i just don't have the amount of time everyone else has
Back to top Go down
I love f

More random stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: More random stuff   More random stuff Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 10:49 am

Lol, i never do homework. Im to smart for that start.

Im the smartest on this site freaks!
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

More random stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: More random stuff   More random stuff Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 10:58 am

Now now, idiot. Go to a mental asylum for a couple of years.
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

More random stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: More random stuff   More random stuff Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 7:12 pm

dave is smart, educated-smart; in no means is he logically smart however. He's prefect astronaut material. It's the logically smart people in mission control.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Admin
Admin
Demyx

More random stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: More random stuff   More random stuff Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 11:46 am

I guess...
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

More random stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: More random stuff   More random stuff Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 12:40 pm

Thats harsh, you speak as if he is a tool.

Oh well
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Admin
Admin
Demyx

More random stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: More random stuff   More random stuff Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 8:09 am

You will live.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

More random stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: More random stuff   More random stuff Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 11:45 am

Oh well
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Admin
Admin
Demyx

More random stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: More random stuff   More random stuff Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 12:57 pm

I know it sucks.
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

More random stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: More random stuff   More random stuff Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 3:15 am

DevilBoY wrote:
not as stressed as me. I've got a stupid RaVE essay, 1500 words, due last term and i haven't even started yet. I CAN'T WRITE ESSAYS!!!!1:( Sad

hehe, got out of it. He forgot the dentention and my locker was broken into and the door ripped off. and guess what was missing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More random stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: More random stuff   More random stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More random stuff
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next