Gaming Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Freaks

The site for all who like gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Garuda
Garuda

Number of posts : 281
Location : I don\'t know, but it\'s cold and someone turned the lights out
Wii Code : I hate Wii 4262477
Hobbies : Cannabalism
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES Empty
PostSubject: Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES   Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 2:00 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXH19ShY9Cg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhOPLtItcKs&mode=related&search=

And how insane would you be to be under this?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feGZ4l5fk4Q&mode=related&search=
Back to top Go down
http://www.gameingfreaks.niceboard.com
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES   Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES Icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2007 2:44 pm

wow, why make planes so big!?
Back to top Go down
Garuda
Garuda

PostSubject: Re: Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES   Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 4:28 am

because they are cool
Back to top Go down
Endeavou

PostSubject: Re: Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES   Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 11:37 am

Not really.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES   Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 12:10 pm

well, i do suppose big planes make way for bigger projects for cooler stuff. makes sence
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Admin
Admin
Demyx

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES   Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 10:59 am

kinda...
Back to top Go down
https://gameingfreaks.niceboard.com
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES   Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 11:28 am

BIG PROJECTS ARE COOL, THEY WASTE LOTS OF MONEY

like NASA, they are the worst
Back to top Go down
Endeavou

PostSubject: Re: Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES   Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 12:18 pm

Haha, I suppose this is where I come in and defend NASA.

It's not a waste of money. American pursuit of Iraq is a waste of money. In fact, space exploration is a necessary tool for species survival.

And why did you only say NASA? What about all the other space exploration agencies? ESA may be wasting its money, in a way, as they are so far behind NASA. But I don't think so, I think it is a worthy cause for finance.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES   Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 1:31 pm

huh? no i did not deliberately point out NASA.

I pointed out NASA because it is a total waste of money, millions and millions of dollars go down the drain on failed experiments, miscalculations, that stuff. And it costs a bloody lot for something that doesnt overprioratise having a peaceful economy, which isnt happening yet.
Back to top Go down
Endeavou

PostSubject: Re: Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES   Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 2:55 pm

That money is well spent on miscalculations.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES   Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 3:07 pm

by blowing up billion dollar rockets and killing people
Back to top Go down
Endeavou

PostSubject: Re: Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES   Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 3:17 pm

I assume you're talking about the Space Shuttle disasters.
That is two missions gone wrong, out of 117 to date.
And besides, this is a learning process. What NASA is doing has never been done by humans.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES   Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 3:50 pm

bullshit we did everything
Back to top Go down
Endeavou

PostSubject: Re: Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES   Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 9:13 am

We have never had a manned flight to Mars.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES   Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 10:38 am

so? like that is important now
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Admin
Admin
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES   Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 11:21 am

It actually is. Mars may be the planet to sustain human life, It is most like ours and even has traces of water on/in it. Of course it would need quite a bit of preperation but it could be done.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES   Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 11:33 am

yes i totally understand that, but earth is not going to blow up tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Endeavou

PostSubject: Re: Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES   Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 2:33 pm

That's wrong. Mars MAY contain water. And no, it couldn't sustain human life - Carbon Dioxide atmosphere mean anything to you? I mean come on, just look at the night/day temperatures.

"A bit of preparation is needed."

Umm, a bit? You call the complete terraforming of Mars "a bit of preparation"?

Interplanetary travel is a milestone in space exploration. It would be an honour for me to be a part of that.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES   Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 2:38 pm

well go do that now
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Admin
Admin
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES   Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 11:34 am

Endeavour wrote:
That's wrong. Mars MAY contain water. And no, it couldn't sustain human life - Carbon Dioxide atmosphere mean anything to you? I mean come on, just look at the night/day temperatures.

"A bit of preparation is needed."

Umm, a bit? You call the complete terraforming of Mars "a bit of preparation"?

Interplanetary travel is a milestone in space exploration. It would be an honour for me to be a part of that.

Hey. You know for once just humor me. I WASN'T TALKING LITERALLY. For your info, They have found water on Mars, when was the last time you watched the news, your hero scientists proved there is water on Mars
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES   Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2007 2:12 pm

yeah dave, i thought u knew that.

see that white spot on the pole of mars? thats frozen water

WATER DAVID WATER
Back to top Go down
Endeavou

PostSubject: Re: Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES   Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 9:36 am

No, you're wrong.
There is summounting evidence of water on Mars, but of course scientists will not confirm or deny outright until they have absolute proof - that is, a probe has confirmed the substance.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES   Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2007 10:02 am

Well bad luck for them
Back to top Go down
Garuda
Garuda

PostSubject: Re: Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES   Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 3:53 am

Demyx wrote:
It actually is. Mars may be the planet to sustain human life, It is most like ours and even has traces of water on/in it. Of course it would need quite a bit of preperation but it could be done.

hey look a rocket scientist!

its called ice

And for your information, the US goverment has been asking favors of the Russians to do heavy hauling in Iraq. So think of the Yanks
Back to top Go down
Endeavou

PostSubject: Re: Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES   Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 10:06 am

Ice doesn't mean water. Saturn's rings consist partly of ice, and we know for sure that isn't water.

...Sorry I can't help myself:

DUHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES   Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Russians: Crazy maniacs for building MASSIVE PLANES
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next