Gaming Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Freaks

The site for all who like gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mario Cap Game

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Avendeso

Mario Cap Game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mario Cap Game   Mario Cap Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 9:11 am

I interrogate the drunken person (how smart), but he says nothing so i just blow him up.

But OMG, i remember that i left a tracker on the cap (now THATS smart). I activate the tracker and realise the cap is ontop of sushi's roof, now how did it get there?

I put the cap in a metal box and send it out to space
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Admin
Admin
Demyx

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Mario Cap Game   Mario Cap Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 9:49 am

Axel don't put caps on my roof... It is very dangerous.
An enemy missile brings teh box back to Earth smashing the box and char grilling the hat, thus shorting out your tracking device or devices. I hide the cap in a small pose of bad men. They hide it and will not tell anyone where it is as teh seconed they da they will die because of small bombs planted in their legs.
Back to top Go down
https://gameingfreaks.niceboard.com
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Mario Cap Game   Mario Cap Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 1:57 pm

NOOOO, MY TRACKERS!!

I simply confront them and ask them where the cap is. I use my 'special powers!!!!!!!!' to make them talk. THe now leggless, squirming bad bad men are starting to stop moving. The world now has less bad men.

God rewards me by giving me the cap. I give it back to god and personally command him to hide the cap in the most secret place in the world, and for him to gaurd with all his might. and a choc chip cookie trap! OH NOOOOOOOZ
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Admin
Admin
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Mario Cap Game   Mario Cap Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 9:24 am

I talk to God and convince him i only want to look at the cap, i take it and give it to Satan/
Back to top Go down
I love f

PostSubject: Re: Mario Cap Game   Mario Cap Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 9:53 am

Seeing as neither God nor Satan exist, I see Sushi leave the hat behind a rock which he believes to be Satan.

I take the cap and throw it into the core of Venus (be careful about how you retrieve it, I recommend you study Venus' atmosphere before you get poisoned by the methane and the ammonia, and melted by the acidic atmosphere, etc.)
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Mario Cap Game   Mario Cap Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 11:47 am

Dont be stupid, satin exists.

I sin and see satin, get the cap and run fast.

After seeing 'sunshine' i decide to hijack ecosystem 2 and travel to the suns' surface. [and said hello to ed at spaceschool on the way] Say hello to the evil zombie demon that hijacked ecosystem 1 and ask him POLITELY to take the cap and jump onto the sun. He does it AFTER killing capper along with the (i forgot its name) new sun.

Oh well, no way to get it now.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Admin
Admin
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Mario Cap Game   Mario Cap Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 5:01 am

I move the sun wwith a bomb and the cap is sitting there. I give the cap to a candle
/
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: Mario Cap Game   Mario Cap Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 12:55 pm

The candle refuses and gives it to Ken Kutaragi, who then proceeds to be kicked out of SONY and i get the cap. i put it into Starship Enterprise and tell Capn Kirk to fly far far away and deposit it and come back. I inject some unremoveable nanomachines into the crew so they do as i say no matter what others bribe them.

All trackers are removed so no-one can trace it. The part of space it will be ejected to is uncharted. Enterprise is stealth so no-one ccan follow it (also has Klingon cloaking device). And to top it all off, the crew have their memorys wiped after the mmission so they can't tell you where it is.

GAME OVER
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Mario Cap Game   Mario Cap Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 1:57 pm

*PUSHES THE RESTART BUTTON*

omg, the cap is on the menu screen now, YAY!!

I grab the cap and hide it under my big bad bed,
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: Mario Cap Game   Mario Cap Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 2:49 pm

i get a bigger and badder bed and crush your bed and the cap

GAME OVER
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Admin
Admin
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Mario Cap Game   Mario Cap Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 7:26 am

I give the bigger badder bed a cookie.
He gives me the cap and then i give it to Demyx(controls water)
HE makes a water sheild.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Mario Cap Game   Mario Cap Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 8:04 am

I get ice power and freeze the shield. After demyx freaks out about his frozen crazy hair, i retrieve the cap.

I put it on my head so no one can see my crazy yugi-style hair :O
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Admin
Admin
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: Mario Cap Game   Mario Cap Game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 8:17 am

I set Demyx... HE take your head...
And puts it in a museum...
He then hides the cap in his pants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mario Cap Game   Mario Cap Game - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mario Cap Game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2