Gaming Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Freaks

The site for all who like gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Future of P S P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DevilBoY

The Future of P S P Empty
PostSubject: The Future of P S P   The Future of P S P Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 1:12 pm

Multiple devs have their say

http://au.psp.ign.com/articles/775/775176p1.html
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Admin
Admin
Demyx

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The Future of P S P   The Future of P S P Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 5:57 am

Alrightie then, you have fun wiht this.
Back to top Go down
https://gameingfreaks.niceboard.com
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: The Future of P S P   The Future of P S P Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 10:05 am

from my view, most people buy the psp so they can play nintendo emulators on it.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Admin
Admin
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Future of P S P   The Future of P S P Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 2:54 pm

Exactly
Back to top Go down
Ostaran

PostSubject: Re: The Future of P S P   The Future of P S P Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 12:18 pm

That's not true at all. The PSP is fantastic. And it is reasonaly cheap for a games console, video player, music player, picture viewer, and internet browser in one.
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

Number of posts : 765
Wii Code : 5545 8127 8108 0332
Hobbies : Fun Stuff.
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The Future of P S P   The Future of P S P Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 8:51 pm

The problem is most people own a DS for gaming, have an Ipod for music, digital camera for images, now watching movies and internet is great for long trips like on an airplane, but people question themselves: "should I really pay over $200 USD for this? when I already own half of what it has to offer?"
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: The Future of P S P   The Future of P S P Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 5:14 am

What do you do when your ipod breaks down? or your mum put it through the wash? Use the PSP. Ye i know it is impractical for an mp3 player, but it is better than nothing. And i am not paying the same price for an ipod that only plays movies, music and photos.

Apollo if you don't have anything really good to say, don't post
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: The Future of P S P   The Future of P S P Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 9:36 am

yes, psp is wonderful for Nintendo emulators.
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

PostSubject: Re: The Future of P S P   The Future of P S P Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 9:23 pm

DevilBoY wrote:
What do you do when your ipod breaks down? or your mum put it through the wash? Use the PSP. Ye i know it is impractical for an mp3 player, but it is better than nothing. And i am not paying the same price for an ipod that only plays movies, music and photos.

Apollo if you don't have anything really good to say, don't post
Well, you know, PSP's can go thru the wash too. I'm saying though is, people already own that stuff long before they consider buying a PSP.
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: The Future of P S P   The Future of P S P Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 3:31 am

Well i'm saying my ipod went through the wash and dies, my PSP headphones went through and survived.

And how on earth do you run nintendo emulators? If they are GBA games i won't bother since i have a GBA and hate it religously
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: The Future of P S P   The Future of P S P Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 5:12 am

Haha, well you should start reading your psp manual again. You can download N64 and earlier console emulators, also GB stuff as well.
The quality is crap though
Back to top Go down
Baird

Baird

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: The Future of P S P   The Future of P S P Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 8:34 am

yeah but why would you want to download N64 onto your psp?
Back to top Go down
Ostaran

PostSubject: Re: The Future of P S P   The Future of P S P Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 10:10 am

DmNt wrote:

Well, you know, PSP's can go thru the wash too. I'm saying though is, people already own that stuff long before they consider buying a PSP.

PSPs are less likely to go through the wash (they're bigger and rarely get left in pockets).

And GBA RULES. There are some good games on them in which an emulator can be handy. But that is only one aspect of the PSP. They're just being ass-hat fanboys.
Back to top Go down
Baird

Baird

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: The Future of P S P   The Future of P S P Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 1:40 pm

I agree with Ostaran
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

PostSubject: Re: The Future of P S P   The Future of P S P Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 6:56 am

Why are we argueing about which one can survive a wash!? Is this really relevent? Anyways, why wouldn't (and I stress it) you have an n64 emulator for the psp if you own one.
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: The Future of P S P   The Future of P S P Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 5:46 am

Why do i need an N emulator when i don't like N games and prefer S games and have no bloody idea how to do emulators? I know, because everyone else says i have to have them when i own a PSP even though i am having tons of fun with my PSP games and could have gotten a ds for those games and it would be cheaper.
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: The Future of P S P   The Future of P S P Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 6:01 am

No i don't care if this is a double post but this is closed
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: The Future of P S P   The Future of P S P Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 6:18 am

Ok, i wont mind

Ds rocks!!
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Admin
Admin
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: The Future of P S P   The Future of P S P Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 10:45 am

I agree with earlier posts. Why buy a consol for all the things it gives when most people already have it in one way or another?
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: The Future of P S P   The Future of P S P Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 1:04 pm

I dunno, supporting the company, or for the sake of just having it?
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: The Future of P S P   The Future of P S P Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 1:50 pm

*sigh* the psp section needs more hype. Unlocking topic devilboy, soz
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: The Future of P S P   The Future of P S P Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 2:09 pm

Sushi400 wrote:
I agree with earlier posts. Why buy a consol for all the things it gives when most people already have it in one way or another?

Get one and you will find its true purpose. Hell I was playing a game one minute, decided to watch a chaser episode, then i ended up listening to music. Thats what i love about it. Versatility.

And that it looks schweet, better than the DS imo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Future of P S P   The Future of P S P Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Future of P S P
Page 1 of 1