Gaming Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Freaks

The site for all who like gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some basic info

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Axel
Axel

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-03-18

Some basic info Empty
PostSubject: Some basic info   Some basic info Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 11:14 am

The Playstation 3, comming out this month, has many great launch titles coming out with it, Resistance:Fall of Man (which happened to catch my eye) being one of them. However, it is rather expensive. Why? Simple; it was shipped in with the European version, bumping back our release date and changing the price. Originally, the release date was to be some time before Christmas of last year. However, it is well worth the price and wait for two things; the wonderful graphics and the fact that it is connected wirelessly to the internet.
Back to top Go down
http://exelix.deviantart.com/
Artkn

Some basic info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some basic info   Some basic info Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 11:33 am

Sony has done a really bad job at selling the PS3. It was voted one of the five biggest flops of 2006 by TIME magazine.

I notice you didn't mention Blu-Ray?

What good games are coming out (not taking the piss, just asking)?
Back to top Go down
Axel
Axel

Some basic info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some basic info   Some basic info Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 7:27 am

I can't remember any of them except Resisitance: Fall of Man, and KH3, but that comes out in 2010...

Yeah, I forgot about the Blue-Ray stuff... Gomen. I just can't remember where I put my Hyper magazine...
Back to top Go down
Artkn

Some basic info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some basic info   Some basic info Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 10:24 am

You must not know much about the PS3, its Blu-Ray not Blue-Ray.
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

Some basic info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some basic info   Some basic info Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2007 7:24 am

T3 gave all consoles a 5/5 rating so it can't be that bad.

DMC4 is supposedly coming out this spring and is there really a KH3, i really hope so!
Back to top Go down
Axel
Axel

Some basic info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some basic info   Some basic info Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 10:33 am

Yes, there's a KH3. There is also FFXIII coming out on it. Hooray for Square!

Square Enix=<3
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

Some basic info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some basic info   Some basic info Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 10:44 am

Hope they put it on 360 since i may have to get one

Funny, my fav character in KH was Roxas, Axels friend!
Back to top Go down
Axel
Axel

Some basic info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some basic info   Some basic info Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 10:52 am

Hee, my friend looks like Roxas, which is where her nickname came from. People say I look like Axel if I draw his tattoos... Hence my nickname. Also, we is best friends. Funny that. o_O Plus Quinton Flynn is love, and whenever I hear a song by Jesse McCartney, I think of Roxas singing it and start cracking up.

RANDOM FACT 1: The Japanese AND English VAs of Axel ALSO do Reno's voice.
RANDOM FACT 2: The Japanese VA of Roxas is a stage performer. I think he does musicals... Which means both of Roxas's VAs can sing.

No, sadly, it is only coming out on PS3, as far as I know. Still, there's three more years 'till it comes out, so who knows? It might come out on both, although i highly doubt it. Also, I don't think there'll be another gap story like Chain of Memories. Nomura said it was just a one-time thing. However, you can play CoM on KH2:FM, although I think that's only being released in Japan, like the first Final Mix was. Such a shame.
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

Some basic info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some basic info   Some basic info Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 10:56 am

I hate that too. I got the DMC Special Edition (which is what final mix basically is) at BIG W in Canberra centre, which was strange since most SE games don't come out here
Back to top Go down
Axel
Axel

Some basic info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some basic info   Some basic info Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 10:59 am

Yeah, I know. I got really upset when I found out that you couldn't get any of the Fullmetal Alchemist games here too.
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

Some basic info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some basic info   Some basic info Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2007 11:00 am

DevilBoY wrote:
I hate that too. I got the DMC3 Special Edition (which is what final mix basically is) at BIG W in Canberra centre, which was strange since most SE games don't come out here
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

Some basic info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some basic info   Some basic info Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 4:12 pm

I hate how the people say the ps3 is innovative, heh, nothing about it is different or new. It just has better graphics and CPU, thats all
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

Number of posts : 765
Wii Code : 5545 8127 8108 0332
Hobbies : Fun Stuff.
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Some basic info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some basic info   Some basic info Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 10:07 pm

Well, that's fanboy talk for you
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

Some basic info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some basic info   Some basic info Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 4:31 am

Well of course! Razz

It was just my 3 cents

(now im broke Sad)
Back to top Go down
Ostaran

Some basic info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some basic info   Some basic info Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 11:47 am

Isn't the saying "Two Cents"?

The SIXAXIS controller is innovative. It hasn't been used by any other console previously, so yeah, it is innovative.

Wii's better though.
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

Some basic info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some basic info   Some basic info Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 8:59 pm

Ostaran wrote:
Isn't the saying "Two Cents"?

The SIXAXIS controller is innovative. It hasn't been used by any other console previously, so yeah, it is innovative.

Wii's better though.
apollo doesn't roll like that; when there's 2 he says 3.

second: No wrong. The SixAxis isn't innovative in anyway. First off, sony released ps1 one controller EXACTLY like the sixaxis and it had rumble. And that was how many years ago? The xbox was working on a prototype controller with a similer feature in the late '90s before they released their xbox, however the project was abandoned. And Nintendo, has had the wii-mote in the works since 2004. Oh yeah, I'd also like to mention the SixAxis uses relativly the same technology as the wiimote; hence the reason so many people thought sony copyed nintendo.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

Some basic info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some basic info   Some basic info Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 9:41 am

Does anyone remember that picture i posted on that other site, where microsoft realised a game that came with a tilt sensor controller. This is true, i think it was a motorbike game.

(sorry, i cant be bothered looking back where i found it)
Back to top Go down
Ostaran

Some basic info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some basic info   Some basic info Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 9:43 am

Kudos to DmNt for saying "hence".
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

Some basic info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some basic info   Some basic info Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 9:30 pm

lol, I love saying hence, nobody says it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

Some basic info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some basic info   Some basic info Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 5:25 am

I only say it in my essays, its just a little formal for me.
Back to top Go down
Ostaran

Some basic info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some basic info   Some basic info Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 10:32 am

I love it. Henceforth and therefore are also good, as is thus.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

Some basic info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some basic info   Some basic info Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 12:32 pm

Well then why dont you include them in your posts a little more?
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Admin
Admin
Demyx

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2007-03-17

Some basic info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some basic info   Some basic info Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 11:40 am

Yeah
Back to top Go down
https://gameingfreaks.niceboard.com
Avendeso

Some basic info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some basic info   Some basic info Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 1:29 pm

For forums and expecially msn, spelling or correct sentances arent really important. As long as everyone gets my point.

You get my point dont you, DONT YOU?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some basic info Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some basic info   Some basic info Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some basic info
Page 1 of 1