Gaming Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Freaks

The site for all who like gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
I love f

ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out!   ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 1:57 pm

Sunshine was bad. Way too unrealistic.
I didn't like the bit where the plant lady died.
'Scuse the spoiler.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out!   ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 2:07 pm

it was sad, i cant understand how she crossed her legs and got the plant in her hands. SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD

Sunshine, of course, is unrealistic. Those kind of movies are still outa our league.

Live with it, you are in the 21st century not 89384934739th century ok?
Back to top Go down
I love f

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out!   ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 2:14 pm

Right.

I guess she could have crossed her legs before she died, if she died of blood loss which I think she did - she was just stabbed. And the plant was already inbetween her fingers.

I think that was QUITE selfish, she destroyed the one chance of the rebirth of their oxygen chambers.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out!   ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 2:20 pm

She just loved plants tooo much!

no, i think as she reacted from the attack, the plant unfortunately was in her grip.

And there is no way that tiny plant would be able to grow and provide the required oxygen the remainder of the crew needed within mere hours.

[yes, i know you are using sarcasm david, im just helping sushi understand]
Back to top Go down
I love f

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out!   ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 2:33 pm

Potentially it could have. With the technology there, the plant's growth could have been sped up a fair bit and then seeds taken etc. etc. It's just a matter of time, but I guess it didn't matter anyway because that guy killed everyone.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out!   ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 1:00 pm

except for capper that is. He just died from touching the sun.

Naughty boy! Only see not touch <.<
Back to top Go down
I love f

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out!   ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 2:21 pm

He was dead anyway. I would have touched it out of interest Smile.
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out!   ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 12:57 pm

what movie is this?
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out!   ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 1:39 pm

Sunshine, best space movie ever.

*except for "Lost in Space"*
Back to top Go down
I love f

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out!   ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 2:45 pm

Again, this movie sucked. I don't care about most unrealistic stuff, but I couldn't take this seriously. It was just too... wrong.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out!   ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 2:51 pm

Your issue not mine idiot.
Back to top Go down
I love f

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out!   ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 2:52 pm

Just because you're thick enough to believe it. And I'm the idiot?
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out!   ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 2:56 pm

Lol, its taking you a while to figure it out. Of course!
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Admin
Admin
Demyx

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out!   ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 3:12 am

HE doesn't belive it, he enjoyed the movie.
Back to top Go down
https://gameingfreaks.niceboard.com
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out!   ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 4:04 am

yes tis was good
Back to top Go down
Endeavou

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out!   ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 10:26 am

Sunshine? Pile of trash.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out!   ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 9:37 am

get a life, u watched it
Back to top Go down
Endeavou

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out!   ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 9:38 am

I know - did someone say mistake?

ZOMG HARRY POTTER IS OUT!
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out!   ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 9:46 am

well go watch it 2morrow
Back to top Go down
Endeavou

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out!   ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 9:47 am

NO. 'Tis mother's birthday, and I must Must MUST go into town.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out!   ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 9:50 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out!   ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ZOMG Mr Beans Holiday is out!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2