Gaming Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Freaks

The site for all who like gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Avendeso

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Empty
PostSubject: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time   The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 5:41 am

Is just so Super Awesome Cool!

I just play heaps of it, and i havent fully finished it yet. Up to the shadow temple boss, i got the hover boots! YAY. And i was so happy when i got the secret sword!

Anyway... it was the whole reason got V.C points
Back to top Go down
Baird

Baird

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time   The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 8:50 am

when i first saw zelda on the N64 i thought it looked stupid because the graphics were really bad. and to this day my mind has not changed!
Back to top Go down
Ostaran

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time   The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 10:02 am

I agree about the graphics but saying Zelda is bad is like saying Gears of War is bad - they've both won a stack of awards, and better yet, Zelda itself is an extremely accomplished series.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time   The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 12:21 pm

Please forgive yourself, zelda OoT was made about 9 years ago.

It would be easy to understand that graphics back then may have not been as good.
Back to top Go down
Baird

Baird

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time   The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 1:37 pm

yeah but when i played it i found it to easy as well.
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

Number of posts : 765
Wii Code : 5545 8127 8108 0332
Hobbies : Fun Stuff.
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time   The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 6:47 am

I'm sorry baird, but not everything looks like gears of war, especially games made 9 years ago. When a decade passes will you look back at gears of war--your current favorite game of all time--and say: "I didn't like it at all, the graphics are horrible!"
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time   The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 5:57 am

Oh well, baird still has heaps of other games to play.

Hopefully playstation 9 actually becomes a reality. Id love to get it if the games arent just random cut scenes.

It would cost such a sh**load though
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Admin
Admin
Demyx

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time   The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 12:19 pm

You need to have an open mind. I look back on game and say the graphics suck... But like GTA1 the graphics were crap but it won stacks of awards including best game when it was out.
Back to top Go down
https://gameingfreaks.niceboard.com
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time   The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 12:27 pm

Yes, which is exactly why OoT rocks...
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time   The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 4:59 pm

I concur (is that how you spell it? lol)

And your playstation 9 link is broke, Apollo.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time   The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 5:08 am

oops, here it is then https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcmtDAVM-3A
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time   The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 6:55 am

wow...that video was um...yeah. I have know comment.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Admin
Admin
Demyx

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time   The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 10:08 am

did you mean No comment?
Back to top Go down
https://gameingfreaks.niceboard.com
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time   The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 12:49 pm

Its a sad video i know...

Sony was obviously just showing off their success

(can you believe that was a ps2 ad?)
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time   The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 5:21 pm

sorry typo I meant "no" comment.
Back to top Go down
Skuu
Skuu

Number of posts : 157
Hobbies : Japanese language and culture
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time   The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2007 10:22 pm

I wanna try and stay out of game discussions for whatever reason but I'll lay the smackdown of my opinion on this topic. OoT is the best game ever made, undisputed.

Word.

xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.ytmnd.com
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time   The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 10:34 am

OMG, thats like soo my opinion.

What a smack-bang coincidence!
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time   The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 5:03 pm

Smack-Bang?

Well, I'll have to agree with you two, OoT is still my favorite game of all time (sorry Twilight Princess, you're not good enough).
Back to top Go down
Skuu
Skuu

Number of posts : 157
Hobbies : Japanese language and culture
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time   The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 5:14 pm

DmNt wrote:
(sorry Twilight Princess, you're not good enough).
No

Quote :
Smack-Bang?
Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.ytmnd.com
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time   The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2007 5:02 am

just a figure of speech.

Twilight Princess is incredibly epic, we are just blinded by OoT's gloryness to notice it all.

I realised this when i finally got my component cables (it cost a shitload <.<) i noticed one thing when playing TP, all the detail and realism that nintendo tried so hard to make it a beatiful game. THe weather is a key effect, which sadly is only noticed with component cables >.>. Im replaying it with these new cables now, and im enjoying it even more that my first run through.
I know, its strange.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time   The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Page 1 of 1