Gaming Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Freaks

The site for all who like gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Demyx
Admin
Admin
Demyx

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2007-03-17

Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children   Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 10:59 am

HAHA this is so sad.
Back to top Go down
https://gameingfreaks.niceboard.com
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children   Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 1:07 pm

Yeah, sadder than that mommy suing nintendo for introducing alcohol.

Dinosaurs were burnt to death because they were gay LMAO!

Now THIS is what happenes when you dont eat your vegetables!
Back to top Go down
Baird

Baird

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children   Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 6:54 am

what in satins name are you talking about??????
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children   Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 7:03 am

Just people who have no life and think Pokemon are devils. So they burn them.
Back to top Go down
I love f

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children   Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 7:05 am

It's spelt satan, satin is a fabric lol.

This is stupid, but who honestly brought trading cards or gameboy games to school?

Okay, I brought Pokemon Red once but I didn't get to play it lol.
Back to top Go down
Baird

Baird

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children   Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 7:18 am

i like the fabric satin. I had trading cards and some games, i even bought emerald off Apollo but now my brother has them. But he doesn't play with them cause he likes yu-gi-oh
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children   Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 7:21 am

Pokemon is better than Yu'Gi'Oh

I'm waiting for the next Pokemon games, Baird you better fix up your ds soon 'cause it 'aint that far away.
Back to top Go down
I love f

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children   Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 7:23 am

Yeah... Septemberish...

Ahh I'm pissed off at Makato my Japanese version of Diamond and Pearl haven't arrived yet. I am getting VERY IMPATIENT.
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

Number of posts : 765
Wii Code : 5545 8127 8108 0332
Hobbies : Fun Stuff.
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children   Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 7:49 am

mormans...if it down-grades religion, they're against it. Well I guess thatmeans they're against everything.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children   Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 1:00 pm

True, religion can get REALLY strange yet funny nowadays.

I feel for those poor, poor kids!
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children   Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 8:26 am

Who honestly like Pokemon these days any way?? And evolution is a fact and religous groups should get over it. And the "evolution" is different in Pokemon.

Ok i've got 5000 exp points so now i become super human
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children   Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 10:18 am

Wait, i have 6 million exp points so now i can evolve into God.

YAY
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children   Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 11:21 am

i have 6 trillion exp and i can turn into an invincible being who can do whatever it wants now!
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children   Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 11:30 am

Which is in simple terms, God. YAY lets be frieeends!!
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children   Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 11:31 am

no you are sounding too much like an 8 year old
Back to top Go down
I love f

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children   Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 11:32 am

I gotta admit changing my profile wasn't the most mature of things.
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children   Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 11:34 am

I was talking about all this "yay" business and "lets be friends" when we are already friends
Back to top Go down
I love f

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children   Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 11:35 am

I was just saying, he is being rather immature.
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children   Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 11:39 am

back on topic, i don't know where you are going to find lightening stones
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children   Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 11:40 am

Wow, you act as if you had 8 million exp points. Sorry idiot, you dont have any at all.

And devilboy, i was just trying to imitate sushi's sarcasm. Unfortunately im too evil to possess those qualities.
Back to top Go down
I love f

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children   Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 11:42 am

Lol, I'm an idiot for not saying "I GOTS ME 5 BAJILLION EXP POINTS YESSS"

Last edited by on Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children   Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 11:47 am

you just said it
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children   Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 11:59 am

Im evil too!
Back to top Go down
I love f

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children   Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 2:49 pm

No you're not, you're a goody two shoes who just acts like this to express anguish because you can't get a friend at your new school.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children   Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 2:53 pm

Hehehhehe, is that so?

How unfortunate that you believe you were my only friend. And look at how it turned out! My biggest mistake ever!

Last edited by on Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children   Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Banned for introducing Evolution to children
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Freaks :: Handheld Central :: Gameboy Advance-
Jump to: