Gaming Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Freaks

The site for all who like gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Housten we have a rumble

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DevilBoY

Housten we have a rumble Empty
PostSubject: Housten we have a rumble   Housten we have a rumble Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 12:14 pm

Well this is good news, seeing as many people won't buy until there is rumble

http://au.ps3.ign.com/articles/775/775420p1.html

May be little but is a step in the right direction.
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

Number of posts : 765
Wii Code : 5545 8127 8108 0332
Hobbies : Fun Stuff.
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Housten we have a rumble   Housten we have a rumble Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 9:38 pm

they can put rumble in a psp, but not a ps3 controller?
-_-

EDIT:
lol, my bad, I htought htis was the ps3 board, sry I understand now, lol, so emberressing...

Last edited by on Mon Mar 26, 2007 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

PostSubject: Re: Housten we have a rumble   Housten we have a rumble Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 9:39 pm

lol, my bad, I htought htis was the ps3 board, sry I understand now, lol, so emberressing...
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: Housten we have a rumble   Housten we have a rumble Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 12:31 am

You mean the PSP board and........DOUBLE POST!!!! EDIT YOUR OTHER ONE IF YOU WANT TO SAY SORRY OR WHATEVER
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

PostSubject: Re: Housten we have a rumble   Housten we have a rumble Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 6:29 am

yeah, my PC can't load server-side PHP, ColdFusion, C# or other Dlls. (aka I can't see some buttons an images the site sometimes). So yeah I didn't see the edit button; sushi can delete my double post now.
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: Housten we have a rumble   Housten we have a rumble Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 8:59 am

you used to be able to delete your own post
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

PostSubject: Re: Housten we have a rumble   Housten we have a rumble Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 2:08 am

It hasn't loaded that "x" button and I don't want to refresh a 100 times so...yeah.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Housten we have a rumble   Housten we have a rumble Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 4:16 pm

it would have been better if sony had included rumble in the first place though.
Back to top Go down
Ostaran

PostSubject: Re: Housten we have a rumble   Housten we have a rumble Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 11:57 am

That was a stuff-up from Sony. They thought that Rumble had got old, and that no one would use it. Now they're eating humble pie.
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: Housten we have a rumble   Housten we have a rumble Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 5:30 am

No, immersion got greedy and they couldn't put it in.
Back to top Go down
Ostaran

PostSubject: Re: Housten we have a rumble   Housten we have a rumble Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 9:48 am

Well Sony has been quoted as saying "Rumble is so last generation".
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Housten we have a rumble   Housten we have a rumble Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 9:54 am

From that article i posted of course ostaran, good refering Razz

Yeah, it was kinda a stuff up. Lets just hope sony doesnt do that again.

I think their playstation home looks great though, the wii's mii plaza sucks cause of the friend codes <.<
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: Housten we have a rumble   Housten we have a rumble Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 4:29 pm

And that was damage control, but it is good that they are making controllers with rumble now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Housten we have a rumble   Housten we have a rumble Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Housten we have a rumble
Page 1 of 1