Gaming Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Freaks

The site for all who like gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BAN AND DELETED.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Demyx
Admin
Admin
Demyx

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2007-03-17

BAN AND DELETED. Empty
PostSubject: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 11:19 am

Who on this site thinks that Dave should be banned for good for abusing the site?
Back to top Go down
https://gameingfreaks.niceboard.com
DevilBoY

BAN AND DELETED. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 11:36 am

You have been offline for way too long. This should've happened ages ago
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

BAN AND DELETED. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 1:01 pm

Too late, already done.

He is such a prick!
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

Number of posts : 765
Wii Code : 5545 8127 8108 0332
Hobbies : Fun Stuff.
Registration date : 2007-03-24

BAN AND DELETED. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 7:22 pm

Why did you delete one of the best members on the site for no reason?
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

BAN AND DELETED. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 4:21 am

Look, if you have a problem with that then leave the site
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Admin
Admin
Demyx

BAN AND DELETED. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 4:30 am

Don't leave the site, did you read what he posted?
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

BAN AND DELETED. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 6:25 am

Don't worry, I haven't listened to apollo since he started locking topics for no reason.

I don't know how he abused the site - or if he did, how he gets perma-banned and apollo is still here and doing very well.

This is blasphamy, this madness! >.>
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

BAN AND DELETED. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2007 12:17 pm

Im a very mysterious person
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Admin
Admin
Demyx

BAN AND DELETED. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 12:01 pm

No your not... Your just weird.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

BAN AND DELETED. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2007 12:42 pm

Either suits me
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Admin
Admin
Demyx

BAN AND DELETED. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2007 8:16 am

lol...
I think
Back to top Go down
M104

BAN AND DELETED. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 2:45 pm

Thanks DmNt. Smile
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

BAN AND DELETED. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 1:07 pm

wow david, how smart of you. I was wondering how you bypassed the IP ban, Firefox?

Obviously not, dmnt obviously HAD to unbann you, and you HAD to reveal that he did it.

Its great how you treat people who help you!

however i cant be assed to ban you again, so you better get your act togethor before i get around it
Back to top Go down
M104

BAN AND DELETED. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 3:07 pm

No, thanks DmNt for sticking up for me. And you unbanned me, so thankyou Apollo. DmNt can't, he isn't an admin.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

BAN AND DELETED. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 3:36 pm

now now, no need to act stupid.

I have zero tolerance now, if you provoke me again ill ban you AND Dmnt. So you'll do the explaining.
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

BAN AND DELETED. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 9:15 pm

You know I didn't unban him apollo. You can ban me if you want, I don't really care about this site and I can easily bypass an IP ban. I'll be sure to return and bandwith-implode this site if you do.
Back to top Go down
M104

BAN AND DELETED. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 4:26 am

We wouldn't want that would we?
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

BAN AND DELETED. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 1:45 pm

Dont ban him, he's done nothing wrong
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

BAN AND DELETED. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 2:59 am

You can't control apollo - he just gets too mad all the time.
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

BAN AND DELETED. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 3:04 am

Well he had every right to ban dave, if you didn't see him do the stuff, then bad luck
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

BAN AND DELETED. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 3:15 am

I haven't do anything bad other than argue with apollo. apollo's edited his posts, logged into his account and started a topic insulting all of us, ridiculed him with name changes...etc.
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

BAN AND DELETED. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 3:16 am

Proof and i'll believe you. Dvae did this on another site under his own disposition.
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

BAN AND DELETED. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 3:25 am

apollo made the topic insulting us in the welcome scetion and deleted after I said: "why are you doing this apollo...", demyx posted in it beofre it was deleted. I think we all know artkn's other names - "I'm fucking shemales" etc.
How about this topic: https://gameingfreaks.niceboard.com/Lounge-c5/Complaints-Help-on-the-site-f18/Delete-My-Account-PUH-LEEEASE-t128.htm
first off would dave REALLY say that? second look how many times it was edited, it's clear apollo and dave fought over what the post said.
Oh you should also know that apollo was revealing personal info that dave didn't want him to wii news and dave removed his admin power. he begged like a baby to get it back. At the time I was dumb enough and did not know apollo well enough so I ignored dave and gave him mod powers and jamal later gave him admin. apollo later destroyed the site after we gave him admin powers.
Back to top Go down
M104

BAN AND DELETED. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 10:45 am

Yeah, I haven't done a thing wrong on this site.
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

BAN AND DELETED. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 12:39 am

strange, I suspected apollo would delete that post. Even stranger that he has nothing to say at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

BAN AND DELETED. Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAN AND DELETED.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Freaks :: Lounge :: The Seriousness Section-
Jump to: