Gaming Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Freaks

The site for all who like gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

BAN AND DELETED.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Demyx
Admin
Admin
Demyx

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2007-03-17

BAN AND DELETED. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 1:28 pm

Huh? Mabey he doesn't look at this post... And how did he destroy the other site... Wii news?
Back to top Go down
https://gameingfreaks.niceboard.com
DmNt

DmNt

Number of posts : 765
Wii Code : 5545 8127 8108 0332
Hobbies : Fun Stuff.
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 12:53 am

"Mabey he doesn't look at this post..."

that's just a lame excuse for: "I don't know how to reply to this"

he fucked up the visuals--all the coding I did had gone to waste--and he started messing with this one member's profile. thedigokid I think was his name.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Admin
Admin
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 4:41 am

Oh that was rather mean...
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 4:51 am

I vote to remove apollos admin powers
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 12:11 pm

lol, dmnt, your lies are just pointless

dont bother, alot of people know that its not true
Back to top Go down
M104

PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2007 12:47 pm

Examples are welcome.
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 4:22 am

to bad the board was shut down. And you know i'm telling the truth apollo, these lies will get you nowhere. Seeing as you're the one in the frey right now, tell us why I'm lying.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2007 9:11 am

Lol, id love to but there is no point.

However i do think it is utterly silly that you STILL believe i destroyed Wiinews. *sigh* oh well, lets not worry about that since worrying will do us no benefit.
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 6:44 am

you still haven't proved me wrong. And I got to be truthful to you, I'm not sure if it you, but you haven't shown me different, so I'm going to continue accusing you.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2007 6:52 am

Oh well, ull live. No one cares
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 12:34 am

It's the little things that count in life apollo - but nobody seems to care about them.

Man, society sure is great!
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 4:21 am

what did i say, no one cares
Back to top Go down
M104

PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 9:26 am

The problems DmNt is addressing in his posts are a lot bigger than your posts about a penguin from Happy Feet.

Don't be hypocrite, now.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Admin
Admin
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 11:31 am

I don't get it... Mabey its cause I am an idiot... But can someone please explain?
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 12:33 pm

yeah i dont, but wait, no one cares
Back to top Go down
M104

PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 12:38 pm

Don't put words in other people's mouths.

He was talking about the "small things in life" and their importance, and you criticise him by saying they are somewhat unimportant: "no one cares".

I say that this is hypocrtitical because a lot of your posts (and mine, and many other's) are of just random stuff with no importance.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 12:50 pm

no one cares

this is a clan forum, accept that please.
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 4:27 am

I would explain to you what I was talking about but you don't seem to care apollo - ah, but demy cares, or at least he never said he didn't, so I will.
What I'm saying is simple: Society in general really only notices and cares about the bigger things in life, but the truth is, is those bigger things were caused by smaller things. You see, the basic properties of cause & effect are based on a foundation system - the smaller things work their way up to a much larger issue.
The water shortage you were all talking about is a big issue. But it was created by much smaller issues of people drinking water. You wouldn't care if you saw somebody drinking water, but when you hear that it's all of the sudden a drought, you care. It wouldn't be a drought if nobdy drank water. That is the basic theory of Cause and Effect.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 5:10 am

um, who cares?
Back to top Go down
M104

PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 10:46 am

I care. It's interesting.

He's right, lots of small things are responsible for the biggest of society's problems today.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 11:48 am

Cant you just get the fact that i dont care?

and no dmnt, we are not blaming societies misfortune on my today, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Admin
Admin
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 12:08 pm

I care, Like dave it seems interesting... But apollo doesn't so he doesn't have to participate...
Back to top Go down
M104

PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 12:11 pm

He wasn't talking to you Apollo, he was openly discussing it. And seeing as you're the only one that "doesn't care" put a sock in it!
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Admin
Admin
Demyx

PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 12:13 pm

LOL... Well said.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 12:11 pm

oh dear, oh well, u care, but that doenst mean i have to.

live with that fact would you!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BAN AND DELETED.   BAN AND DELETED. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BAN AND DELETED.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Freaks :: Lounge :: The Seriousness Section-
Jump to: