Gaming Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Freaks

The site for all who like gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gmes i recommend

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DevilBoY

Gmes i recommend Empty
PostSubject: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2007 1:01 pm

Acecombat X: Skies of Deception
Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition
Daxter
Ratchet and Clank: Size Matters
Burnout: Legends/Dominator

I haven't put in GTA because after one play through, it gets boring.
Back to top Go down
Baird

Baird

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Gmes i recommend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 5:56 am

I agree with most of those games but heres some i like
Pursuit Force
Untold Legends
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

Gmes i recommend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2007 6:16 am

Well get more if you think that they are the only ones. I also like LocoRoco, Killzone Liberation and Burnout Dominator
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

Gmes i recommend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 4:20 pm

Also, dont forget the nintendo emulators. Its practically the whole reason you got your psp.
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

Number of posts : 765
Wii Code : 5545 8127 8108 0332
Hobbies : Fun Stuff.
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Gmes i recommend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2007 10:03 pm

[quote="Apollo"]Also, dont forget the nintendo emulators. Its practically the whole reason you got your psp.[/quote]
agreed.
Back to top Go down
Ostaran

Gmes i recommend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 11:53 am

You can't download those emulators with the new version of the PSP.

And the PSP kicks ass. It has some great mature games. AND it allows me to watch movies on the go.
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

Gmes i recommend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 8:48 pm

I have yet to see any, besides the upcoming god of war and rachet.
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

Gmes i recommend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 5:18 am

AC, Burnout are good enough. And apollo thats just because you are a N fanboy without playing the goddamn system.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

Gmes i recommend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 9:37 am

Dont "fanboy" me, im just stating the pure wonderful truth.
Back to top Go down
Ostaran

Gmes i recommend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 9:39 am

Grand Theft Auto.

What's the bet the Nintendo gamers call it repetitive and boring or something. Just because they can't have it.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

Gmes i recommend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 9:42 am

Um, i had it on xbox, it was decent. Wasnt my style though, but blowing people up was just pure bliss.

(remember those times when i would play on your game sushi?)
Back to top Go down
Baird

Baird

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-03-30

Gmes i recommend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 11:02 am

what the hell is an nintendo emanu thingy??
Back to top Go down
Ostaran

Gmes i recommend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 11:04 am

Nintendo emulator.

You download it onto ur pc or psp and also download roms and play games that ud play on ur nintendo system.
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

Gmes i recommend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 9:18 pm

Ostaran wrote:
Grand Theft Auto.

What's the bet the Nintendo gamers call it repetitive and boring or something. Just because they can't have it.
I just knew you were gonna say GTA. That's all they ever say. It's a remake of GTA on the playsation. GTA games are awesome, but we've already played it. Now I'm not gonna fanboy, I'll tell you that the DS has some the exact same problems *cough*diddy kong racing DS, Mario 64 DS*cough*.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

Gmes i recommend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 5:13 am

yup, so true.

Its a shame banjo wasnt on Diddy Kong racing DS, stupid MS...
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

Gmes i recommend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 6:25 am

Apollo wrote:
Dont "fanboy" me, im just stating the pure wonderful truth.

The wonderful truth according to a N fanboy
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

Gmes i recommend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 6:57 am

ok then, pure truth

and when i get a 360, i wont be considered N fanboy anymore
Back to top Go down
Ostaran

Gmes i recommend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 10:16 am

You'll be considered a Nintendo fanboy with an Xbox360.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

Gmes i recommend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 12:25 pm

As a matter of fact, i wont. Ill just call myself a Sony Hater until they prove themselves worthy of the gaming market
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

Gmes i recommend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 6:51 am

He won't be a wii fanboy-- he'll be a wii60 fanboy.
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

Gmes i recommend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 5:48 am

See what i mean by fanboyism, you have totally gone off topic and created ANOTHER argument. Sony is worthwhile, it's just the fanboy perception of them that lets them down
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

Gmes i recommend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 6:16 am

The wii60 console does not exist, if so, it would be the crappiest ever. But i see your point
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

Gmes i recommend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 5:12 pm

well seeing my point is all that matters
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Admin
Admin
Demyx

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2007-03-17

Gmes i recommend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 10:43 am

Ummm... There is democracy for you.
Back to top Go down
https://gameingfreaks.niceboard.com
Avendeso

Gmes i recommend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 1:05 pm

Heh, america may support democracy. But they arent doing a very good job of it at all!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gmes i recommend Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gmes i recommend
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Freaks :: Handheld Central :: Play Station Portable-
Jump to: