Gaming Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Freaks

The site for all who like gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Gmes i recommend

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
I love f

Gmes i recommend - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 7:27 am

Ermm GTA:LCS (love it), Burnout: Legends and Wipeout:Pure.
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

Number of posts : 765
Wii Code : 5545 8127 8108 0332
Hobbies : Fun Stuff.
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 7:39 am

aren't those games on the ps2, but remade on to the PSP?
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 7:40 am

Yes, watered down remakes
Back to top Go down
I love f

PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 7:41 am

Not sure, but they're still great games.
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 7:41 am

I was being sarcastic, they are remakes.
Back to top Go down
I love f

PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 10:05 am

Lol, I don't look at the PS2 games so I wouldn't know.
I'm so sick of DS fanboys dissing the PSP games because they're remakes. "We have great, original, refreshing games". Yeah, like Nintendogs. Seriously, I've had some of my favourite gaming moments playing PSP games.
I've always said that the difference between the two is that when you're holding a PSP it feels like you're holding a console rather than a handheld.
I also like the DS, but for different reasons. It's basically the handheld version of a Wii, or the Wii is the console version of the DS.
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 4:23 pm

lol DS doesn't have great and refreshing games, remember I showed you that. The only refreshing games we have are new super mario bros and Metroid Prime hunters, elite beat agents, (well, actually there are far more, but a lot of that is brain age like games, nintendogs and animal crossing). Wait, only?
I know what you mean by the Wii to DS thing, and you're most certainly right.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 11:22 am

You dare defy the ds?
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2007 4:37 pm

Once again I was being sarcastic: "the only refreshing games we have are new super mario bros and Metroid Prime hunters, elite beat agents, (well, actually there are far more, but a lot of that is brain age like games, nintendogs and animal crossing)"
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 4:22 pm

I can handle remakes. In fact i find it cool to play my fav PS2 games (remakes) on the run. The only thing that keeps the PSP from being PS2P is the lack of power and controller. And i like that. If you don't there is nothing you can do to change me and if you try, stop.

And Baird i've seen forums with 2,000 pages
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 4:31 pm

I'm not gonna try, I've seen people try on gamefaqs. At least don't have that arrogence that all other sony fanboys seem to have.
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2007 4:33 pm

Hehe i'm a peace lovin sony fanboy.................for a while
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 12:59 pm

Goodo, its safe to talk to you now!

Lets be friiieeeeeeends!
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2007 4:41 pm

No apollo, we don't associate with their kind.
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 3:08 pm

Thats the kind of fanboy that has no life. I am Sony fanboy yet i am getting an Xbox 360 and has nothing against Nintendo (except for DS, i dunno i just hate it)
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 4:02 pm

lol, I was kidding.
Trust me, if there's one thing that makes a fanboy happy, it's telling another fanboy how much their system sucks.
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 4:57 am

Ok then

THE WII IS SUCH A PIECE OF CRAP AND I HOPE NINTENDO GOES TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

happy?
Back to top Go down
I love f

PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 5:05 am

Sony fanboys are posting a lot of stuff like this, because they can't actually see anything legitimately wrong with Nintendo which hasn't be settled with the massive difference in sales.
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 5:07 am

I was trying to make him happy, thats all. Any fanboy who ignores that there are other consoles that are awsome is an idiot
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 5:22 am

Quote :
THE WII IS SUCH A PIECE OF CRAP AND I HOPE NINTENDO GOES TO HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No you should be asking yourself: "Am I happy now?"
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 7:33 am

I am!

No wait, wrong side.

I am severly disappointed in you devilboy <.<
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 8:08 am

DmNt wrote:
Quote :

No you should be asking yourself: "Am I happy now?"

oh sh*t i read it wrong. oops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gmes i recommend   Gmes i recommend - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gmes i recommend
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Freaks :: Handheld Central :: Play Station Portable-
Jump to: