Gaming Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Freaks

The site for all who like gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dream of Neko revealed for DS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avendeso

Dream of Neko revealed for DS Empty
PostSubject: Dream of Neko revealed for DS   Dream of Neko revealed for DS Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 4:40 am

[b]A new DS adventure from Lexicon Entertainment. [/b]

Lexicon Entertainment, publishers of Chronos Twin, Glory Days 2 and My Little Flufties, have [url=http://www.cubed3.com/news/7117/1/The_Dream_of_Neko_Revealed]announced[/url] a new game for the DS. Titled The Dream of Neko, the game is a puzzle title with cartoon-style graphics, based around the story of Neko, a young kitten who falls asleep in the forest one day and awakens to find himself transformed into a human, ironic in that he had always been fascinated with humans and envied their methods of travel using machines. The game allows players to control Neko, who has the ability to morph into other forms to complete puzzles, and also allows them to use a wide variety of weapons and magic, such as fireballs and mimics.

Throughout the course of the game, Neko will discover that it isn't as easy being human as he first thought, and he will have to travel through the six different worlds (desert, lake, oasis, forest, caves and wonderland) to recover/discover his true appearance. Items and magic can be used to defeat the many creatures Neko will encounter on his journey, and he will have to collect coins to purchase upgrades and items. Neko will also have to contend with a boss to reach the next world.

The Dream of Neko currently has no firm release date, and is said to be released in the UK in Q3 this year. No word yet on whether it'll show up here in Australia.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Admin
Admin
Demyx

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: Dream of Neko revealed for DS   Dream of Neko revealed for DS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 10:41 am

I wish it would hurry up!!
Back to top Go down
https://gameingfreaks.niceboard.com
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Dream of Neko revealed for DS   Dream of Neko revealed for DS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2007 12:56 pm

Itll probably suck anyway. But it isnt a movie port, soooooo... it may have a chance
Back to top Go down
Baird

Baird

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-03-30

PostSubject: Re: Dream of Neko revealed for DS   Dream of Neko revealed for DS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 6:55 am

I could hardly read what Apollo wrote or understand it!!!!
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Dream of Neko revealed for DS   Dream of Neko revealed for DS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 7:01 am

Stay away from my posts :p.

I hate writing like that but i guess it's best for all ('cept ya)
Back to top Go down
I love f

PostSubject: Re: Dream of Neko revealed for DS   Dream of Neko revealed for DS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 7:11 am

I think you disabled BBCoding for this.
Back to top Go down
Baird

Baird

PostSubject: Re: Dream of Neko revealed for DS   Dream of Neko revealed for DS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 7:12 am

Don't you mean BBC Coding?
Back to top Go down
I love f

PostSubject: Re: Dream of Neko revealed for DS   Dream of Neko revealed for DS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 7:13 am

Nope, it's called BBCode, henceforth, therefore, BBCoding.
Back to top Go down
Baird

Baird

PostSubject: Re: Dream of Neko revealed for DS   Dream of Neko revealed for DS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 7:15 am

oh, ok
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Dream of Neko revealed for DS   Dream of Neko revealed for DS Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 7:24 am

No, sushi disabled the coding for a period of time, and all posts made at that time didn't work with BBcoding. I'm too lazy to fix them up.
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: Dream of Neko revealed for DS   Dream of Neko revealed for DS Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 8:22 am

Baird wrote:
I could hardly read what Apollo wrote or understand it!!!!

spam!!!!
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: Dream of Neko revealed for DS   Dream of Neko revealed for DS Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 1:03 pm

Oh well, delete that posts, yours and this one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dream of Neko revealed for DS   Dream of Neko revealed for DS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dream of Neko revealed for DS
Page 1 of 1