Gaming Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Freaks

The site for all who like gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's the kids listenin to?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Whots in yer ears, yungen??
Rock
What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Pop
What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
Club/Dance
What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Techno/Trance
What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
80s
 10% [ 4 ]
60/70s
 10% [ 4 ]
Classical
What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Game Music
What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
RnB/Rap
What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Vote_lcap12%What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
World
What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 41

AuthorMessage
Avendeso

What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2007 1:08 pm

My point excactly.

(it was also meant to be a joke)
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

Number of posts : 765
Wii Code : 5545 8127 8108 0332
Hobbies : Fun Stuff.
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 12:57 am

Clubbing is always sexual here.
Which is why there are gay clubs (for skuu) and strait clubs.
Back to top Go down
I love f

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 5:42 am

Clubbing doesn't always have to be *HOMOsexual.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 10:08 am

Well GOOD. I think you finally got the joke.

And did i say HOMOSEXUAL?

No, i said SEXUAL, none of that itty-bitty stuff

Start reading properly
Back to top Go down
I love f

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 11:12 am

You also said that it is always sexual, and mostly done by men.

I put two and two together.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 1:33 pm

Then you obviously have no life.

Its not my fault that men mostly do the clubbing, women i guess are just more sensible.
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 5:35 pm

I see lot's of women club, I wouldn't go clubbing if there wasn't a lot.
Back to top Go down
Skuu
Skuu

Number of posts : 157
Hobbies : Japanese language and culture
Registration date : 2007-04-06

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2007 11:26 pm

DmNt wrote:
Clubbing is always sexual here.
Which is why there are gay clubs (for skuu) and strait clubs.
Obvious homosexual homophobe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ytmnd.com
DmNt

DmNt

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 12:29 am

huh? it doesn't balence out...
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 3:03 am

I didnt say that ONLY men do the clubbing. Its gotta be balanced out or it is NOT mega awesome cool.
Back to top Go down
I love f

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 9:38 am

Heaps of women club. I hear a lot about it in FHM lol.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 9:57 am

*noonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashitnoonegivesashit*
Back to top Go down
I love f

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 11:17 am

...just because you were wrong...
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 2:37 pm

about what?

nothing i said was wrong, men do most of the clubbing
Back to top Go down
I love f

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 3:06 pm

OK, not going to argue, but pleeeease edit your post its annoying.
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2007 5:20 pm

apollo...please edit your post, it's annoyingly stupid. (no offense, but look at the size of it)
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 12:30 pm

if you really don't want to see it, then don't refer to this increasingly annoying thread.

And it was the point, you annoyed me so i annoy you back.
Back to top Go down
I love f

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 12:38 pm

Seriously if you have to be so immature as to annoy everyone else after simple discussion then you really need to rethink yourself.

But don't worry now, we're on a new page.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 1:10 pm

Glad you finally discovered that.

Why don't you keep your emotions to yourself then? If you have such a mature view
Back to top Go down
I love f

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 1:28 pm

Why don't you grow up?
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2007 3:12 pm

OoOooOOoh, I'm so scared!

*pokes david*
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 2:19 pm

Dave wrote:
Why don't you grow up?

Because we have grown up

Apollo wins the award for the biggest post
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2007 4:33 pm

It doesn't seem like it.
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 4:19 am

Well i know i have have. All you need to do is look down.......
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am

I refering to apollo, not you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's the kids listenin to?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Freaks :: Entertainment :: Music-
Jump to: