Gaming Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Freaks

The site for all who like gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's the kids listenin to?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Whots in yer ears, yungen??
Rock
What's the kids listenin to? - Page 4 Vote_lcap15%What's the kids listenin to? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Pop
What's the kids listenin to? - Page 4 Vote_lcap10%What's the kids listenin to? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
Club/Dance
What's the kids listenin to? - Page 4 Vote_lcap12%What's the kids listenin to? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Techno/Trance
What's the kids listenin to? - Page 4 Vote_lcap10%What's the kids listenin to? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
80s
 10% [ 4 ]
60/70s
 10% [ 4 ]
Classical
What's the kids listenin to? - Page 4 Vote_lcap2%What's the kids listenin to? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Game Music
What's the kids listenin to? - Page 4 Vote_lcap15%What's the kids listenin to? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
RnB/Rap
What's the kids listenin to? - Page 4 Vote_lcap12%What's the kids listenin to? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
World
What's the kids listenin to? - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%What's the kids listenin to? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 41

AuthorMessage
M104

What's the kids listenin to? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 1:19 pm

Tell him that you don't care that he's asian, that you don't like him because he's a prick.

BTW loving this new language.
Back to top Go down
Garuda
Garuda

Number of posts : 281
Location : I don\'t know, but it\'s cold and someone turned the lights out
Wii Code : I hate Wii 4262477
Hobbies : Cannabalism
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 6:58 am

and what about the abo (can hear it coming "you racist") whose children were creating havoc in their neighbourhood, neighbours wanted them rmoved, she blamed it on racism.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gameingfreaks.niceboard.com
M104

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 9:33 am

That's different - no racist comments were made.

I just thought when you said -

racisim has gone too far. You can't make joks without offending anyone, even if it is very small

- you shouldn't be making racist jokes anyway.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2007 9:44 am

:O HOW RACIST!
Back to top Go down
Garuda
Garuda

Number of posts : 281
Location : I don\'t know, but it\'s cold and someone turned the lights out
Wii Code : I hate Wii 4262477
Hobbies : Cannabalism
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2007 8:16 am

M104 wrote:
That's different - no racist comments were made.

I just thought when you said -

racisim has gone too far. You can't make joks without offending anyone, even if it is very small

- you shouldn't be making racist jokes anyway.

Thats the point you f**king idiot

She thought they were racist regardless of what was said. You hav a very narrow view of this subject and i cant be bothered to write about it right now
Back to top Go down
http://www.gameingfreaks.niceboard.com
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 12:03 pm

:O please do!!

I punched someone this morning cause i was racist, how sad

jk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's the kids listenin to?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Freaks :: Entertainment :: Music-
Jump to: