Gaming Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Gaming Freaks

The site for all who like gaming

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What's the kids listenin to?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Whots in yer ears, yungen??
Rock
What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Vote_lcap15%What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
Pop
What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
Club/Dance
What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Vote_lcap12%What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
Techno/Trance
What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 4 ]
80s
 10% [ 4 ]
60/70s
 10% [ 4 ]
Classical
What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 1 ]
Game Music
What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Vote_lcap15%What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 6 ]
RnB/Rap
What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Vote_lcap12%What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 5 ]
World
What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 41

AuthorMessage
Avendeso

What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2007 2:24 pm

Yesssss, nice sig again.

You certainly have grown you AC hunger, mister.
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 7:16 am

look at my new one!
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 7:31 am

TOO BIG!!

MAKE IT SMALLER, MAKE IT SMALLER!!
Back to top Go down
DevilBoY

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 8:06 am

Lets have it this way for a while. More people should see it!
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Admin
Admin
Demyx

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 11:46 am

NOOOOO
TOOO BIIIG
Back to top Go down
https://gameingfreaks.niceboard.com
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 23, 2007 12:43 pm

wait, its gone

YAY
Back to top Go down
Garuda
Garuda

Number of posts : 281
Location : I don\'t know, but it\'s cold and someone turned the lights out
Wii Code : I hate Wii 4262477
Hobbies : Cannabalism
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 5:01 am

One in Aust just got a permit to ban straight people
Back to top Go down
http://www.gameingfreaks.niceboard.com
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 5:47 am

Arent you a little old to post in this thread?

62 isnt young...
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

Number of posts : 765
Wii Code : 5545 8127 8108 0332
Hobbies : Fun Stuff.
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 6:12 am

The older the wiser.
Back to top Go down
M104

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 9:32 am

I don't know why straight people would be in a gay club anyway. Unless it was to beat up or harrass gays, in which case the permit is reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 9:36 am

Yes, that makes me think

How do they know if they were gay?
Back to top Go down
M104

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 9:37 am

Haha I'm sure there are ways... +o(
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 9:43 am

...oh well. i was just saying that this is a kiddy thread, not for 62 year old pedophiles

Sorry, im spending WAy to much time in Tel'aran'rhiod
Back to top Go down
M104

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 9:51 am

You live in your world of dreams, I'll stay here.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 12:07 pm

WHy thanks!

Its fun to dream, there i learnt my full name
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 12:48 am

Strange you add the word "pedophiles" at the end, apollo, we weren't talking about that. especially that.

"Unless it was to beat up or harrass gays, in which case the permit is reasonable."

You're saying it's ok to harass gays? Don't be racist - skuu would never aprove.
Back to top Go down
M104

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 9:17 am

A) Can you be "racist" against gays?
B) No, what I said was that I didn't know why straight people would be in a gay club, and if they were it was probably to beat up or harrass gays, in which case the permit (TO BAN STRAIGHT PEOPLE FROM GAY CLUBS) is reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 12:23 pm

Dont be ridiculous dmnt, im not being racist, just because i am purple! :o

I agree with mr. shakes
Back to top Go down
M104

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 12:28 pm

He was talking to me.
NOT you.
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 12:51 pm

and i replyed

DO BE RACIST!!

just cause im looking a little blue lately Surprised, i mean just chill!
Back to top Go down
DmNt

DmNt

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 12:13 am

A) Can you be "racist" against gays?
Well, what could I say? lol

B) No, what I said was that I didn't know why straight people would be in a gay club, and if they were it was probably to beat up or harrass gays, in which case the permit (TO BAN STRAIGHT PEOPLE FROM GAY CLUBS) is reasonable.

Thanks for clarifing.
Back to top Go down
Demyx
Admin
Admin
Demyx

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2007-03-17

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 4:52 am

YOu can be Rasict against anyone
Back to top Go down
https://gameingfreaks.niceboard.com
Garuda
Garuda

Number of posts : 281
Location : I don\'t know, but it\'s cold and someone turned the lights out
Wii Code : I hate Wii 4262477
Hobbies : Cannabalism
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 5:10 am

racisim has gone too far. You can't make joks without offending anyone, even if it is very small
Back to top Go down
http://www.gameingfreaks.niceboard.com
M104

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 9:39 am

Demyx wrote:
YOu can be Rasict against anyone

OMG idiot. No you can't. Racism is to be prejudiced or intolerant of other races.

"Homosexual" is not a race.

You can't be racist against anyone.

-----------------------------------

DmNt, you could have said homophobic or prejudiced towards homosexuals.

-----------------------------------

And Boss, you shouldn't be making racist jokes in the first place
Back to top Go down
Avendeso

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 12:57 pm

i do belive racism has gone to far, you may not like an asian because he is a prick. But he may think its because you are racist towards his heritage.

Honestly i do think that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the kids listenin to?   What's the kids listenin to? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's the kids listenin to?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gaming Freaks :: Entertainment :: Music-
Jump to: